Save the date for SharePoint Symposium 2017
November 8-9, 2017
JW Marriott Washington, DC
SharePoint Symposium 2016
This year finds SharePoint undergoing major changes, with the arrival of SharePoint 2016 on-premise and Microsoft’s rapid innovation on the Office 365 platform. Whether you've committed to on-premise, cloud, or hybrid, the choices facing you as an enterprise business or IT leader have never been more critical.
Join us for fast-paced sessions led by industry experts and experienced customers. From leveraging new features in Office 365 to measuring and optimizing your existing SharePoint estate, all the conference sessions will draw from real-life experience and best practices from leading practitioners.
What We're Talking About
- Where and how SharePoint fits into the emerging Digital Workplace
- Getting the most from Office 365 (and avoiding its pitfalls)
- Benchmarking and optimizing your current environment
- The latest in SharePoint mobility
- Hybrid architectures: What's possible now?
- The future of SharePoint and how your enterprise should adapt
Who Should Attend
Anyone revisiting or updating their enterprise SharePoint strategy who wants unbiased information on the platform, including:
- SharePoint Managers
- Intranet and Digital Workplace Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Information and Knowledge Managers
- SharePoint Project Managers, Senior Architects and Lead Developers
- Enterprise Architects and IT Managers
- Consultants and System Integrators