Thank you for helping to make SharePoint Symposium a success.
Click here to view presentations from this year's event.
Mark Your Calendar for SharePoint Symposium 2016
November 16 - 17, 2016 • JW Marriott Washington DC
SharePoint Symposium 2015
SharePoint in the New Digital Workplace
With the advent of SharePoint 2016 and Microsoft’s growing emphasis on the Cloud, SharePoint is reaching an inflection point in the marketplace. Now is the time for enterprise leaders to review their SharePoint strategies in the context of broader shifts in the digital workplace landscape.
Join us for fast-paced sessions led by industry experts and experienced customers. From managing hybrid Cloud environments, to evaluating SharePoint 2016, to considering add-on technologies, all the conference sessions will draw from real-life experience and best practices from leading practitioners.
- The Future of the Digital Workplace
- SharePoint in a mobile and social world
- Lessons learned from the SharePoint trenches
- Hybrid architectures: What's Possible and What's Coming?
- Plugging SharePoint's gaps: Strategic Alternatives
- Office 365 Pros and Cons
- Industry Analyst Debate
Who Should Attend and What You Will Learn
Anyone revisiting or updating their enterprise SharePoint strategy who wants unbiased information on the platform, including:
- Intranet and Digital Workplace Leaders - to clarify the right "fit" for SharePoint going forward in your new digital workplace.
- Business Analysts - to learn where SharePoint excels and where it still falls short.
- Information and Knowledge Managers - to understand what SharePoint's evolution means for your information and knowledge management strategies.
- SharePoint Project Managers, Senior Architects and Lead Developers - to understand how others have fared with the latest versions of the platform.
- Enterprise Architects and IT Managers - to better guide business colleagues about choices and impacts regarding SharePoint initiatives within the organization.
- Consultants and System Integrators - to understand where SharePoint works well, and where it does not, providing more value to clients.
Real Story Group
Real Story Group
Editor-in-Chief, KMWorld Magazine